Monday, October 17, 2016

"IK KEN EEN WOORD EEN HEEL MOOI WOORD HET KOMT VAN GOD HET KOMT VAN GOD IK HOU VAN JOU HEEL VEEL VAN JOU!!!!!!!!!"

GOEDEMIDDAG!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......I have no time today, but that is okay because nothing too exciting happened this week, besides obviously meeting with great people and finding some awesome people on transportation this week.

Literally I have never been sooooo busy on my mission as this week has been. Literally there are so many things that we need to do, and not even enough time to do them. Dad you can probably hear the stress coming off of this email, but it is okay. You will be happy to know, that I have learned on my mission about handling stress...better. Not perfect yet, so dont get your hopes up too much for next month.

OFFICIALLY ONE MONTH TILL I GO HOME?!?!?! 
I am dying. Literally as a missionary and inside. It doesnt really help that everyone here will not stop talking about it. My greeny brings it up more than I do. haha But it will be good. Mondays always help seeing your faces (through pictures) and hearing you sing(through recordings) so it makes me realize that it will be pretty good to see you again. 

We talked to this guy from Curacao this week on transportation and he had a white streak in his hair, he was pretty cool, but kept telling me about how he was going to curacao soon and that I could come with him, and when I told him I couldnt because I was going home soon he said that he would just come home with me...so I might be bringing home a big curacaoan guy mom...(TOTALLY KIDDING AHHHHH!!!) haha. He wanted a Book of Mormon though and the address of the church!
and THEN!!!
We sat next to this guy on the bus...well he sat on the other side, but I knew I had to say something and I started talking to him and he was super cool. I told him that we were from Utah and he brought up the mormons...(also the verkiezingen....(I cant even think of the word in English right now sorry) which was interesting) but he even asked about the Book of Mormon so we were able to give him one!! Pretty cool. He was super nice!

Other than that...
OH YA!!! me and my companion found out that we have lice.
so theres that. Pretty crappy to have it now, brought me back to the good ole days of mom combing through my hair to kill all of those little bugs. We are pretty sure that all of the other sisters have them too...and for sure sis. de souza and sis. maughan. haha. But dont worry we are becoming bug free soon! 

haha I LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU....
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
sorry no pics....I am slacking and my camera sort of broke...

Ik hou van jullie,
wees veilig,
VEEL LIEFS,
Zuster Stewart-Chester 

p.s. the song in the title is from our very own Gunter here. he is hilarious and we always sing it around him!

No comments:

Post a Comment