Monday, April 4, 2016

sick...sick...sick...

Goedemiddag iedereen!!!!!

Well its a fast one again this week sorry....we have to use the library for a couple weeks because they are doing renovation on the church. But I wont complain, because that means we can go to church in Gent next week WOOT WOOT!! haha tell everyone!

Anyways. 
This week I got super sick. I hit a wall, because it was just a really bad flu from what I had before...but because we have been killing ourselves on bikes lately, it hasnt helped at all.
I felt so terrible. I really felt like I was wasting time, so I refused to not take too many rests and still bike everywhere, but then I payed for it and I finally just had to rest. I think it is because I grew up with parents who always taught me to push through it, and how when I have a job, I wont just be able to call in sick all the time.....and this is like a really important job. Doing missionary work, so I felt so stupid, like I was wasting my mission away. But I am slowly getting better, and we were still able to get our hours, and get work done this week. 

We got our investigator Karin on date this week. I have never met anybody so prepared and ready as she is for baptism. She will do so many good things for the church here in Antwerpen. She said she wants to meet you mom:) 

General Conference was lovely of course, I hope you all took the chance to listen and ponder. It is such a priveledge we have to listen to the words of God. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL. I love the apostles, and Thomas S. Monson and all of the authorities. They really are called of God.
HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK!!!
SORRY I HAVE NO TIME....
I will do better next week.

Ik hou van jullie!!
VEEL LIEFS,
Zuster Stewart-Chester

No comments:

Post a Comment