Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Today we all found out that most of us recieved our visas. So I actually will be leaving to the Netherlands on monday morning.

I leave to the airport at 6:00 in the morning on monday and I will call you sometime during that. So make sure to be ready. I will make sure to call your phone dad. and mom I will call your phone.

I have one lay over in Atlanta and I might be able to call again if I have time. So I arrive in Atlanta at 4:50...I dont know how much of difference that will be to the time here. 

It would be awesome if you would be ready to answer the phone during those times so I can get to talk to you all!! 
I love you, and I am so excited to be able to hear from you.

(I can't stop crying:)  I know she is where she needs to be:)  But it just really hit me and I miss her and well it's all good I just had to add this little bit here:) (it's not really about me:) -mum

more pictures:   


 This is my favorite;) I miss her so much!


s
 SOLO SISTER:  Not for long...she'll be in the Netherlands sooooooon  sniff sniff sniff
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment